- I’m a wife (38.75 years and he still loves me!), a niece, a cousin, and an aunt.
- I’m a cancer SURVIVOR!
- I’m a Q-Tip (and if you don’t know what the means you probably aren’t one! LOL!)
- I’m a sewer of simple quilts.
- I’m a picture taker, but not a photographer.
- I’m a baker of cakes, and always on the lookout for new cake recipes.
- I’m a reader of books (and I’ve been known to get so involved in my book that dinner is either late or burned).
- I’m a lover of plants, but not a grower of plants.
- I like a clean house, but I hate cleaning the house.
- I have a dry sense of humor that has become drier thanks to my husband’s influence.
- I’m tired of planning menus and cooking and wish I had a “cook”.
- I’m a firm believer in keeping certain discussions behind closed doors.
Location, location, location:
Grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago, moved to the bay area of CA, got married and moved to a HOT area of NorCal where the windshield wipers on my car promptly melted to the window – but I did learn to grow cacti. Then came retirement—blessed retirement—and the freedom to go do what we wanted. So we sold our house, packed a few things and are now enjoying life on the central coast of Oregon where the weather is moderate and wonderful.
Grab a cup of coffee and look around. Comments or feedback are welcome. Thanks for stopping by!